Yes, I know that the post title – Analytics 2010 – probably gets a lot of you excited. Nevertheless, I thought that it might be interesting to look at a few stats from the Chaseys analytics tool. Yes, we’re watching you!
One more comment (no pun intended) before we get to the numbers. A week or so ago Heather posted Say hi to us! to try to get to know those you who follow our blog. We had a staggering 4 comments on the post. So, as we look at the numbers below, I wonder if there are more than 4 of you out there reading the Chaseys.
Anyway, on to the numbers. Here’s a quick graph of visits per day from January 1 to December 31, 2010.
And here are some numbers from 2010.
- 25,448 pageviews
- 12,699 visits
- 3,596 unique visitors
- 1,245 pageviews (most viewed single post – oh boy!)
- 449 pageviews (most views in a single day – October 25)
- 223 visits (using an iPhone)
- 64 countries (visitors from)
- 50 US states plus the District of Columbia (visitors from)
- 39 languages (visitors speaking/using)
- 1 minute 24 seconds (average time on the site)
There are a lot more stats, but I’ll spare you (and me) the details.
P.S. Thanks to those of you who commented on Say hi to us! and those of you that didn’t – it’s never too late ;)